Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ultraman to Save the Day!


I squealed in the bookstore - who remembers Ultraman??? Scott, you'll remember we watched this every afternoon - he fought Godzilla and other Japanese monsters. He looked like steel, but was actually more like polyester when he moved with unsightly wrinkles. He did some karate moves and flew through the air, and he shot lasers from his eyes. What was the thing on his chest for - it blinked when his time was up or he was in danger or something. Tracey, I bet you don't remember it, do you? I may go back and get it - totally awesome! We now return to our original programming.

3 comments:

Junior said...

I remember watching some Godzilla show but don't remember that character.......

Ann Made Studio said...

Now this guy I know :)

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Cool Ann - it must've been an international sensation!