Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunshine Award - What?!


Thanks to Gwen for this award, which has brought so much traffic by today! Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Pass on the award to 12 bloggers and provide a link.
3. Let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Link to the person who gave you the award.

I'm just now finding all these wonderful blogs, so I'll do what I can:
1. Erica B.'s - D.I.Y. Style! - She's a fellow Alabamian and a master sewist who makes the most beautiful clothes.

2. Kadiddlehopper - KID, MD is of course well-known to all of you probably, and she already got this award, but I wanted to give her a shout-out because she's been a big supporter, and is a fellow doctor!

3. Kitschy Coo - Amanda drafts and sells her own patterns, and writes very entertaining posts as well.

4. Knitters Delight - Susan makes awesome clothes and takes the sexiest pictures in them!

5. Living the Spacious Life - Auntninn just started her blog recently and has very funny stories to tell.

6. Pammie and the P's - I just found Pammie's blog - she has tons of pictures and is funny too.

7. Skippedydoodah - Skip has a killer sense of humor and is an awesome writer from the UK.

That's it - I guess you see that I'm following funny bloggers who sew. Now I'll get to notifying everybody, but I've got to eat dinner first. If they're like me, they'll know by the traffic jam that something's up. And thanks to Gwen (and KID MD who gave me an award last month) for the support and linking me up to other sewers who have fun!

3 comments:

Erica Bunker said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Susan said...

Thanks for the award. I'll post about it in the next day or two!

Kitschy Coo said...

Thanks very much, I'm honoured! *off to check out some of the others*