Saturday, March 27, 2010

I've Got a Fever...

And the only cure...is more Sandra Betzina. I'm totally obsessing now. I've worked out that we'll have a class at our vacation spot. I'll host in return for free tuition, and we'll blow up some air mattresses to fit everybody, but of course she gets the master suite. We'll have to push the den furniture out of the way and bring in some long tables for everybody's sewing machines (hmmm, not enough outlets), but there's a step up to the kitchen so she can set up there for demos. Now Sue the shop owner can bring bolts and notions to sell, because the nearest fabric store is an hour away. And you can pay an extra $10 if you want to enjoy the sunset cruises (gotta cover gas for the boat!) and we'll eat out in our new duds or bring in some boiled seafood if we're going to sew through the night. And this'll only be a weekend thing, so the kids and husbands and employers should be okay. And maybe Sandra would like to bring her husband and enjoy the beach, so maybe she'd lower the fee a little.

This is totally working in my head - are you in?

Oh...uh, well then we'll just find a way to all meet up in San Fran!

And yes, I typed this whole thing on my iPhone. Told you I was obsessed.

2 comments:

Ann Made Studio said...

I wish she would make a trip to Canada, I would be the first to sign up for her class ;) I may venture to San Francisco one day.

RobbieK said...

I'm in!