Monday, March 8, 2010

Let the Fashion Show Begin...

After I sew something I always have to try on everything in my closet that might possibly go with it. And Gwen didn't really think I had pink pants probably, but these are my wonderful pink jeans from Academy that I've had about 10 years. Dean made me quit wearing them....because they're pink.

And I guess this next one is definitely ho-ish. I LOVE my pointy scaley shoes and have never put them with these pants - fabulous! Definitely a different top though. Or else I can go wait out by the curb for Richard Gere to drive by...

And, uh, these shorts are not working for me. Especially with those shoes.

Well here's a thought, how about throwing this on over a bathing suit and getting some lunch! I think this is the winner. (Again, only a beach shirt - not in Mobile.)

6 comments:

KID, MD said...

So fun!! I don't think it looks ho-ish with the black pants and sparkly shoes!! I love it!!!! Totally would wear it. To dinner. In Mobile!

gwensews said...

Of course you have pink jeans! If you've got em', flaunt em'! Actually, that top looks really nice with the dark jeans. You do not look like the Candland King or candy-striper either! Definitely wear that top and be proud!

Junior said...

very nice....just need some matching earrings!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

The consensus is to go with the dark pants (and find some matching earrings). Dean's first comment was "it has a pooch." (So politically correct - not "YOU" have a pooch, but the shirt has it - that's why I married him!) Thanks for the kind words.

velosews said...

I love your top and how you can wear it so well. You've also done a fab job with the stripes :)

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Thanks velosewer! I do see now how to match them up perfectly by flipping the pattern piece, but it was first attempt at stripes, so I'm happy. I'm also loving the tops you're making at your website - I'm taking notes...