Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Am I Drooling Yet?

Well the aching neck and numb hands/feet continue, and the MRI showed.....a protruding disc compressing the spinal cord - tada! So Dean advises me not to wear white pants in case of sudden loss of bladder or bowel control which can come from spinal compression. (See, I KNEW uncontrollable flatulence was around the corner!) He's referring to this video clip posted by friends on Facebook - this does have 2 foul words at the end (even in German I understand sh*t and f***). Mother, you may want to pass on this, but Scott and Tracey, you'll want to see it. Really just so embarrassing for the poor reporter.

Anyway, I'm wondering if they DO have to do surgery to remove the disc, would they charge extra to split it in two and do some implants for me? You know, like fattening your lip up with fat from your hip. I see real possibilities here...making lemonade out of lemons, you know...not really melons by any means...exactly how big is a disc?

And here's a SNL clip for my brother - just a short commercial.

2 comments:

Junior said...

Now two things....first, I hope they're able to take care of your disc issue without having to do surgery. What causes that to happen? Second, that video clip...that's just terrible for her. She seemed like she didn't feel good, bless her heart.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

You know, it's got to be all the chicken dancing (http://drfunlivinglavidaloca.blogspot.com/2008/11/gettin-low.html) I guess! And yeah, poor reporter - I wouldn't show my face again!