Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lady Sister - Just a Taste

Okay, shorts are done as far as they can go till the boy gets here to try them on. Plus that damn waist facing around the fly messed me up again, so I put it down till tomorrow. Here's what I got so far on the Telephone song by Lady Gaga and Beyonce:

Hello hello baby you called
I can’t hear a thing
I have got no service
in my sewing room, you see.
Wha-wha-what did you say?
You’re breakin’ up on me
Sorry I cannot hear you
I’m kinda busy
K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry I cannot hear you I’m kinda busy.

Just a second
It’s my Jalie shirt I'm working on.
And I can't get it cut out if I'm talkin' on the phone.
You think I'm lonely 'cause I'm here by my-self all alone,
But this is the first chance all week I've really had to sew.

I'm sewin'
I'm sewin'
Workin' on that Sim-pli-ci-ty
I've basted it, now I'm sewin' the real seams.
I'm sewin'
I'm sewin'
Those shorts are almost finished now
I'll hem 'em up when he gets back in town.

E-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
Stop telephonin’
Me-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
I’m busy e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
Stop telephonin’
Me-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
Can call all you want but there’s no one home
And you’re not gonna reach my telephone

‘Cuz it's late at night,
Checkin' pattern web sites
And you’re not gonna reach my telephone
(Thanks to DirectLyrics.com for the originals.)

That's about as far as I got - did you want to hear a little? (No, you don't - trust me.) This is the 1st verse and the chorus - I couldn't get the 2nd verse to play. Just trust me that if you say it right it all fits.



Yeah, it is OBVIOUSLY time to go to bed! Just take this with a grain of salt and file it away with the zipper dance and the Coldplay piano performance - temporary insanity.

4 comments:

Ann Made Studio said...

lol....fun song!

gwensews said...

I expect to see you next season on American Idol, singing while playing you zipper!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Well I guarantee you I'd be more entertaining than those boring contestants this year! (I didn't say more talented, I said more entertaining.)

Junior said...

well now that's just a tad scary