Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fabric Sale Friday!

I'll get some pics of Lucas's shorts up here tomorrow, but I wanted to tell my Gulf Coast peeps about a fabric sale - Knollwoood Church on Grelot has over 500 bolts of fabric for sale from $5 and up to raise money for missions. It's Friday from 6-9 PM and Saturday from 7:30-3 PM. For questions call 661-8383. And I'm not affiliated, I just got a flier today and called to check it out. They said it was all kinds of fabric and it came from the missions person, so I didn't get a clear idea of where it came from. I'll be setting that alarm clock Saturday!

1 comment:

sewistafashionista said...

A church hosting a huge fabric sale! How novel and so much better than the typical rummag sale.

As closest coast to me is a sandbank on the Little Miami River I won't be attending the sale.

But have fun! It sounds like awesome fun and a place to justify the impulse buy. It's for charity, right?;)