Sunday, April 4, 2010

"I Got a Fever..."

Drew ran a little fever before we left for the beach yesterday and pulled a classic line out of his growing repertoire. He asked me if we had any cowbell. I said, "Huh? No, we don't have a cowbell.". He said, "Cause I got a fever...and the only cure....is more cowbell.". I should've seen that coming. (Right here is where I'd put a link to the SNL episode where Christopher Walken needs more cowbell, but Im on an iPhone, so you'll have to google that yourself if you missed it). Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Haha! I love that - I did buy J. a cowbell for Christmas:) We love the cowbell - he is a musician. . .

Jester said...

That one OWNS me!!!!!! My favorite SNL skit ever!! Tell Drew he gets extra points for that one!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Yep, Pappy would be proud!