Thursday, April 1, 2010

DJ Zipper and Rapper-17


Word to Drew for the videography, and props to my man Rapper-17 (picked the name himself) for joining me on the flo'. Remember my little statement at the top about being odd and sometimes inappropriate? I think it crossed into weird today, but you'll forgive me I hope. I just wanted to show how much talent DJ's need to do that scratching - we had to do a couple of takes because I was off the beat, thus the poorly edited version. Anyway, shows how well these jeans are made that I can play the zippers like that with no popped stitches, huh! (Ignore the carriers that aren't sewn down yet.)

6 comments:

KID, MD said...

LOL!!! Do your residents know about this blog???

gwensews said...

Ha!! Are you by any chance in psychiatry? How funny!

Ann Made Studio said...

lol! Well done :)

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Katie - HELL no, they don't! However, I gave a lecture one year on heart murmurs and used a basic dance move to teach them the difference between systolic and diastolic murmurs, and received an award for best lecture of the year. So of course it had to be the dancing, right? (I find that if your audience is laughing they don't fall asleep.) Gwen - I might NEED a psychiatrist, but that's not what I do - I think I'd drive more people crazy than already were!

KID, MD said...

Maybe that's why I still can't identify a murmur to save my life... No dancing cardiologists in my program.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahah the bum slap was especially wonderful. And the respect on your son's face like, "Yeah my mum's crazy but cooooool." :)