Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sledding Fun



Oh, they love the sleds! And being my children, they had to pose for a picture in crash positions. We also went tubing last night - may try to post some video here later. Another day of no falls - woohoo! Could it be that the YMCA workouts really did help? On the other hand, my heart rate after breakfast was 120 bpm. Maybe that was due to altitude, dehydration, or pulling on both knee braces then wiggling into the ridiculously tight ski bib.

Lucas has learned to ride the lift now, so we had one nice family run down some greens before I bailed out. They wanted to do a much longer run, but in the afternoon my legs are whipped, so they dropped boring mom off at the condo and went in search of adventure with dad. My type of adventure on the slopes usually involves the Ski Patrol, and we'll have none of that this year!

1 comment:

Junior said...

Those boys are so funny.....they
have so much of Pappy in them! Yes, I think you'd best stay away
from the ski patrol this year. ;)