Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oops!

See, I NEED a brain transplant - that doctor's appointment is tomorrow, not today. That was a hair appointment I had this afternoon. Highlight and trim...nerve conduction studies...same difference, really. Maybe the chemicals on my head are the problem, but I'm originally blonde anyway. It's a congenital defect in my case.

I did at least get my Burda shirt pattern cut out and tissue-fitted, but now I've got to read the reviews again - seems there was something no one liked about the facings. I think Deepika (the sewing website guru) said, "nothing says homemade like facings."

And if I'm going to be limping around drooling I CERTAINLY don't want my clothes to look homemade!

2 comments:

gwensews said...

Since I'm not qualified to give medical advice, especially to a doctor, I will just say "ouch" and hope you are free of pain, top to bottom quickly!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Heehee, thanks!