Monday, May 30, 2011

Looks comfy

This is just the liner made of that $5 fabric I made the teepee from. I'll sew up the real fabric tonight - gotta take a nap after an intense game of Arena laser tag with the boys and 6 grown men who were dismayed to find us in their group. They were very kind to let me go first in the Mission Impossible laser room where you maneuver through lasers in 30 seconds.



Did I mention you watch the person on closed circuit TV while they're ducking and rolling through the room? I didn't do any leaping rolls or cartwheels...but I COULD have!

4 comments:

Junior said...

Looks very comfy!

BeckyW said...

That sounds like so much fun!! Where did you find laser tag and the laser maze? I don't know of any places around here to do that. My kids would love it.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Hey Becky - we're in Orange Beach. The Arena laser tag is at the Wharf. Mobile had a couple of laser tag places but I think they closed (one was on Airport). I've never seen this laser maze before but it was definitely cool!

BeckyW said...

Thanks!! I'll have to check it out next time I'm over that way. Some of my work buddies and I used to love the Qsar (spelling???) that was on Airport in much younger years. My kids went to one at that old indoor baseball place at Grelot and Hillcrest, but it was not that great.