Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I May Throw Up

Okay, JLo and Randy just ripped Haley down to the bone about her Michael Jackson song that she tore up (I thought it was one of her best performances) then told Scotty how awesome he was for a nice performance of a mediocre song about 9/11. Maybe it's the wine, but I want to rip their skin off! Steven Tyler told her they were wrong and that she was awesome - you go boy!!!! Seacrest just asked who won that round, and Randy said it was a tie between Scotty, James, and Lauren. Bite me, Randy!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy Bailes said...

Girl! Are you taking this show a bit too seriously? LOL - lovin' your posts!

Junior said...

I had to agree with Randy....I felt like she was screaming the lyrics more at the end and then got an attitude when they were doing the critique. Not sure about Scotty.....he always seems the same. Enjoyed the other performances though especially Haley's second one.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Okay, I apologize for my rant last night. I do agree Haley got loud at the end, but I thought she was still better than Scotty, whose second song was nothing but fluff and got no criticism at all. I was certainly taking it too seriously...but it's getting down to the wire here, people. Maybe it was seeing Casey and Paul in the audience that got me agitated - my 2 early favorites! (Can I share that texting votes is very easy with cut and paste, and with an unlimited plan and no worries, I may have hit 100 for Haley. I held it to about 50 for James. Shhh....)