Friday, April 8, 2011

Ready, Set, Gaga-achoo!

Concert tickets...check. Hotel reservation...check. Skinny jeans...check. Sinus pressure...uh, check. Rhinorrea (runny nose)...sniff, check.

Yep, not only is the big concert tomorrow night, and the big talk tomorrow morning, but I have a sore throat and sinus issues - woohoo! Don't you worry, though. I will drag my hacking, sneezing, aching body to that concert, come hell or high fever. (Maybe I should pack a mask to wear with the skinny jeans.) And the big conference did not draw as many people as expected this year, so I only have to talk to 55 people - piece of cake.

Now if that sewing mojo will come back...I'd like to get to work. Betzina is coming up in a few weeks and I need to get prepared!

6 comments:

Robbie said...

I'm signed up for the 4th and the 5th--how bout you??? Have way fun at the concert.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Definitely the 4th, thinking about the 5th...that one doesn't involve any sewing does it? Which time did you pick? I'd have to do the night one I think.

Sheila said...

Have a great time despite, the sneezing & runny nose...lol

Robbie said...

I picked the morning one so I can overnight. I think day 2 is more lecture and demo.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Okay, I signed up for the next day but I have to do the night one. Now by overnight - do you mean you're sewing really late? I saw that they stay "until."

Robbie said...

Yeah, I saw that, but actually I'm not a night person so I don't know how long I'll last. It might be different with kindred spirits around. I meant I will spend the night in Mobile so I don't have to drive back and forth to GS.