Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Package Came Today

Ooh, look what a pretty metallic blue bag this is in! And it says "Royal Mail!"


Oh, it's FABRIC!!!! And it's tied so neatly with a cool piece of twine from EDINBURGH!!!!


It must be my fabric from Kitschy Coo!
Oh, fabric from the United Kingdom!! How exotic! Such nice knits! (Side note: I am geographically challenged - I though Edinburgh was in Scotland, but apparently it falls into the United Kingdom now. Where did I go wrong? Is it like Birmingham, of which there is one in Alabama and one in England...or is that the United Kingdom?)


Yummy! Now to decide what to make of these. I'm thinking a cool retro dress with the orange geometric (you know, way above the knee with white go-go boots!), and a swimsuit wrap from the leopard. Don't know about the pink yet....

Thank you, Amanda!

8 comments:

Kitschy Coo said...

Wow, that took forever to arrive! Glad it there safe and sound though :) Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Oh, and Edinburghis in Scotland, but Scotland is part of the United Kingdom so both are acceptable. Just don't say Edinburgh is part of England, tha's a major faux pas :)

Sheila said...

Oooo pretty fabrics and could visualize the geometric print in a dress...minus the white go-go boots.... Nuncios would look better..lol

Junior said...

cool patterns! don't you still have your white go-go boots from Truckin' Three days?? ;)

gwensews said...

For a minute there, I thought you got an invitation to the Royal wedding! But really, fabric is better, doncha' think?

Amy Bailes said...

Ohhh, lovin' the brown and orange print knit.

sewistafashionista said...

Those are cool knits! And I think Scotland can still claim Edinburgh. I am descended from a Scotsman and I'm sure he would roll his eyes and mutter something in a suitable brough if he heard such tittle. ;)

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Glad to have the education on Scotland, and yes, fabric is much better than a royal invite! Sheila, I think this calls for a new pair of Nuncios, although I do have the brown suede....hmmm.

Pam said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see what you make!