Friday, April 15, 2011

Goodbye Paul, We'll Miss You

Oh, he was kooky and danced badly, but he had the whitest teeth I've ever seen and was the sweetest person on there. He sounded just like Rod Stewart. Why, America, why???? Why does Stefano stay week after week while you toss the likes of Pia and Paul??? Arrrgh.


So my prediction of the top 3 is ruined, because Paul got voted off last night. I also like Hailey, who'll probably get voted off any minute now. She's kind of weird and Dean calls her "Pig Eyes," but I like her voice and her growliness - she's not just regular white bread - that girl's whole grain, baby.


And I hereby declare Casey the winner, although America will probably drag Stefano all the way to the top - bleh.



Now to go finish organizing the Pack's camping supplies for the big campout tomorrow. Why, you ask? Because when the Cubmaster can't go on the one camping trip of the year, and no one else can bear to have the trailer of supplies in their driveway, somebody's got to man up and do the right thing. So Dean and I have a garage full of cooking equipment and supplies that have never really been looked at closely. The "coffee box" had creamer (open, mind you) from 2008 and a jar of Folgers from 2002. Is that the coffee I drank last year? Yikes!

4 comments:

Lisa Stone said...

I don't even watch it anymore--my husband boycotts after the auditions--but I am glad to see that Casey is still in it. He's my favorite!

btw--I just found your comment on a post looooong ago, where you said you thought I never liked you. Agh! I am so sorry! I get that so much--I think people mistake my quietness for rudeness. To quote Sally Field: I liked you....I really liked you!
(and our shared best friend did not like me better. After writing a page long entry in my yearbook the day before I moved to Georgia and pledging her best friendness 4ever and LYLAS and all that jazz...we didn't speak again until we found Facebook!

sewistafashionista said...

Vintage Folgers from 2002! It will taste like grass or terribly weak. You will have to see if your memory serves you and try to conjure up last years coffee experience in your mind. Or it could be time for a little private quiet donation of fresh coffee. ;)

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Lisa, I read your post about being so shy - I was the same way, so I didn't think ANYbody liked me!

Sewista, I am definitely springing for fresh coffee this year. Good thing I wasn't a coffee connoisseur last year!

Junior said...

Did you see Paul on Jay Leno? He confirmed he went to Auburn University & his major was bio-medical sciences because he wanted to be a pediatric dentist.