Monday, April 18, 2011

Huge Disappointment


Well, I finally called Hancock to see where the heck my camo fleece jacket is. If you recall, I won first place at the store so they mailed it to corporate for the national contest, which was back in February. They assured me they'd mail it back by the end of February. I finally figured out I could check the website for the winners. So disappointing that my jacket wasn't pictured there! But my, isn't this some original work? I can't figure out how the bathmat is made of fleece - it looks like a rag rug. And what the heck is a goat coat? I guess there are some swanky goats running around in Louisiana (bet they don't have welt pockets!).



Oh well, I'd much rather have a jacket I can wear on a campout than a new bathmat. That is, if they can find the jacket and get it back to me...I wonder if Dean paid them to quietly "misplace" it!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Whaaaaat, you haven't received your jacket yet... and I can't believe they opted to picture that rug over your awesome jacket. Something isnt right.. dayumm nerve of them...

Junior said...

I agree with Sheila!

Robbie said...

As my 4 yo grandson would say, they need to "make good choices".

sewistafashionista said...

A bathmat won first place! Bless the maker's heart but that has to be one hell of a bathmat.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

LOL - you ladies have me rolling on the floor! I feel better now!

Sheila said...

SewistaFashionista said it best... that's one hell of a bath mat...lol.

Sorry dear, the shoes in my post are from Nine West. They have had great sales in the last 3 months and I have managed to catch them each time.