Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What did I Come in Here For?

Lucas threw another zinger at me last night. We were watching It's America, Charlie Brown, which is a real downer, since they show you how sick the Pilgrims got on the ship and you find out that only the 30 kids and 20 adults lived. Lucas kept saying, "Why do they look like they're going to thwow up?" (Maybe they should've called it, "It's Amebic Dysentery, Charlie Brown!") Anyway, he reminded me about something I should've known about apparently, and when I told him I didn't remember, he said, "You seem to be having a pwoblem with short tuhm memowy loss..."

(What the hell?????)

He said he learned that from Dory....you know, from Finding Nemo? When is the last time the kid watched that movie - like 3 years ago???? Show-off!

No comments: