Monday, November 10, 2008

Oldies but Goodies, Part 1


Comments from top left down then top right down:
1. Yes, Momma, I think white hose with a white dress and white shoes is beautiful! And here are some blue bows to put on my shoes and tie in the blue belt around my ribcage. Now why don't I have any dates?

2. Who's that boy with the bowl cut sitting next to Janet?

3. "I have a cat, her name is Kitty. She is a stray, but she's real pretty.
She's got black fur and a white tummy tummy. Like I said, she's really yummy.
She jumps on my bed almost every night. She likes to play and she likes to fight.
I forget the rest of that song - anyone? Repeat the chorus.

4. Drew thought my braces were "ugly." So did everybody else apparently.

5. Lookin' good, sexy girl!

6. Scott's first day driving us to school after procuring driver's license. Why didn't the cops pull him over - he looks 9!

No comments: