Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oldies but Goodies, Part 2


Oh yes, now it's YOUR turn! Hey Scott, the 80's called and they want their Izod knockoff back. (Oh, wait, this is from the 80's.)

There he runs; there he goes, boogadad boogadad......and he ain't wearin' no clothes....It was too late for Tracey, she'd done been in-censed!

Aren't underwater cameras fun? Not too much in the way of striking poses, but fun nonetheless. And dear Tracey....I don't remember how her audition for Kabuki theater turned out.

Also, now I know where Drew gets a little of his messiness. I thought I was the perfect child, but what is all that CRAP on my dresser??? And look at old Sherry Nell. How old were you in this picture, about 29? Just wait, sister, I've got a MUCH better picture coming shortly!

No comments: