Friday, October 25, 2013

Vegas Conference Day 1

Aww, Las Vegas is neat - look at that castle! We should bring the kids!



on second thought....



This is my room at the Bellagio - love the lamps!



And a pretty good view.



So when you return from a coffee break to find an anonymous note saying "hello," it freaks you out a little.



Turned out, it was from a former resident who is also at the conference - more company for dinner! I did kill 30 minutes and $8 in the slots while waiting for dinner.



Random harpist in the Conservatory.



And dinner at Circo - nice view of the dancing fountain and the Eiffel Tower...plus delicious food!



I go bed now.

4 comments:

BeckyW said...

I've never been to Las Vegas. It looks to be fun.

I've not been on many trips alone since I've had kids. The ones I've been on have been such a treat. I've enjoyed the simple pleasures of kicking back watching what you want on TV and eating what and when you want.

I hope you enjoy your trip!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Yes! And reading late in bed! It can be lonely, but I have 2 friends here, plus we picked up another friend today. Going to Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill tonite, which I would never do by myself.

Anonymous said...

It is kind of like a vacation, isn't it?

Robbie

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Like the sewing conference, but fancier!