I did get a little something done yesterday. Remember I started this muslin before I went to Japan? It just needed bias bindings for the armholes, and I did that last night. I nearly burned my fingers pressing the bias strips since I had the steam setting on...thus my desire for a bias tape maker. Alas, none of you lurkers wanted to delurk and advise me on what to buy, so I turned off the steam setting and plodded on. Hey, it turned out great!
Just need a little swayback adjustment next time, and I'm good to go.
And while syncing my phone, I knitted some of NaiNai's Favorite Dishcloth, which is looking a little different from everybody else's...
One side does look wavy, and the other is more nubby and supposed to look kind of waffly eventually. It's fun to knit - every other row, you slip every other stitch, so it's fast!
Okay, my intention tonight is to turn those princess-seamed Vogue pants into capris....or to make pajama shorts out of that green Japanese fabric with tiny pandas in it, which turned out to feel like flannel after it was washed....we'll see what happens!