Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Great British Sewing Bee, Episode 2

I'm behind, but here's the second episode. I can't believe they gave them like 4 hours to make a pair of men's trousers! The only positive thing was that they didn't have to fit anything in particular. The judging was on successful fly zipper, etc., and they didn't comment on fit at all. My favorite comment was Mark saying, "I've got a proper pair of trousers!" with that accent. And the youngest girl seems to have a Scottish accent that's different from the rest. Oh, and I laughed out loud when the host said, "Ring-a-ding-ding! This blouse and a cocktail. Mr. Brad Pitt, would you care for a pretzel? Yes, I would....yes, I would." WTH does that even mean? But hilarious. Why aren't they showing this on BBC America?

Hopefully I'll have a skirt made from the Japanese fabric to show you this afternoon or tomorrow!

No comments: