Friday, January 7, 2011

Kwik Sew 3813 Says War Eagle!

So this is quite the versatile jacket pattern! Here's the Auburn version, which will be worn proudly at the National Championship on Monday night by my mom.



We made it extra-large to accommodate the Auburn sweatshirt and other paraphernalia which might be underneath (there's room for pom-poms, a cowbell, a giant foam finger, you get the picture).



It might even fit Cam Newton, if she should run into him and trade it for an autograph or a picture, perhaps.

Next up, MIL's pants muslin is getting fitted this weekend - wonder if she'll let me get her picture for the blog!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

The jacket looks great on your mom and love the the two colors.

Ann Made Studio said...

Very nice job...it looks great on her.

Pam said...

War Eagle (I went to Auburn undergrad)!! I hope she certainly has fun at the game! I can't go to BCS this year (I went with my brother (an AL grad) last year) - due to an urgent work matter - but I'm going to be glued to the TV!

gwensews said...

What a cute mom! She looks absolutely perfect for the event in that smashing jacket! Nice work.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Thanks - I have one more to make for Drew and then I'm DONE with jackets for a while! Pammie, I'll be glued with ya'!

Junior said...

I love it, love it, love it!!! Looks great!