Thursday, January 8, 2009

This is not how I look in my head.


Again, when I'm on the treadmill with earphones in, I am SO SEXY during this song! Somehow that all gets lost in video. I like it better in my head - maybe it should've stayed there! This is also about 4 mph, but if you'd rather run, crank it up! Just be careful or you'll fall off the treadmill like I nearly did.

Now for a cool-down, I like that Decemberadio song "For Your Glory" that I linked a few weeks ago. You just have to remember that it's a cool down, so no "testifying" or you'll get your heart rate back up!

5 comments:

Junior said...

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen! You got the spastic moves just like me! Good job being on the treadmill and I love those dance moves of Lucas.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Lucas and Drew wanted their own treadmill video I'll put up soon. It's called Hoodlums on the Tread.

Now surely I didn't say "spastic" did I? I just said "not sexy," so why you wanna go and call me spastic? Flexiwoman still got feelings yo!

Junior said...

because you look just like me with those moves, that's why! I mean no disrespect...word to your mutha!

Unknown said...

I think I look just like that when I grace the treadmill with my presence (about once every six months). My personal favorite is a little bit of Ferga-licious. Like you, in my head, I look sexy. In real life, I look drunk.

Unknown said...

I have to add that if you keep video taping this while you dance on the treadmill, you may have a potential video for AFV.