Friday, March 6, 2015

I'm a Fashionista!

I put this little ensemble together myself, using the double-wrap belt from Front Door Fashion and the shoes from DSW, and I received 4 compliments on the shoes in 4 hours! Love these things. I wore the sweater untucked at work, but really did need the belt to hold up the pants. I have just realized that several of my work pants are WAY too big, so they're going to Goodwill....(not these)...

so my closet can make way for more pants from FDF! These are JamesJeans from FDF - I exchanged the extremely tight 30's for a 32 - perfect! And I wore the formerly hated booties....

which were actually featured in an update from Stitch Fix. Their new stylist was wearing the same jeans and booties combo, so I felt very up-to-date. I'm stealing a little pose from that other sewing blogger who always poses with her feet turned in - Mimi G. (Holy moly - I was going to link her blog, but she's moved up to a real website and it's all extreme close-ups of her face. Wow - she's bigtime now!)

And we were going to grab some Chinese, but it was freezing outside, so I threw on my knit blazer from Stitch Fix - rrrrow!


Today I wore the FDF cigarette pants, fabulous Eddy Munster Born's, white tailored shirt, and black/gray color-blocked sweater to work. I got several compliments on the outfit, but the best was from a patient's mother, who told me I was looking so fit! I realize now that baggy pants are not flattering to one's figure. More Front Door Fashion pants, please!

3 comments:

BeckyW said...

Love your outfits!! I'm crazy about the shoes.

Anonymous said...

So the running and diet change are paying off! You do look great! I"m back into swimming and trying to make small changes in my eating . I do love to eat, and I do like my drinkies.

Robbie

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Thanks guys! Robbie, it's just so heart healthy to have a drink - I consider it part of my training regimen!