Sunday, November 13, 2011

Who Loves the Blues?!

This is what we did Saturday. Man, forget watching them at the beach - this was up close and personal! We were given VIP tickets by Dean's best friend and the view was insane. Well, this first pic was taken from the stairs up to a cargo plane we got to walk through. Do not be distracted by the corn dogs.













This last one is terrible camera work, but maybe you can hear how loud they are - they snuck up on us.



Awesome weekend. And no, I did not do any sewing this weekend. Plus I've started reading Steve Jobs, and now I want to quit work and start my own company....making jackets! (Drew said a friend told him his fleece jacket was cool and would I make one for him....a business is born.)

1 comment:

gwensews said...

Wow, you want to give up a good paying "doctoring" job to make jackets? Well, if anyone can do it, it would be you!