Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just a Quick Lucas-ism

We got Lucas's hair cut today. He said he wanted a buzz cut so that he wouldn't have to comb it or put water on it, and that "last time I got that weally short haircut I looked so handsome with it."

And didn't I learn my lesson about using the word "buzz cut" before? No, apparently I didn't, because she whipped out the trimmer faster than you can say Semper Fi and piles of hair were flying before I could issue a retraction. Not that I didn't try, mind you. I did yell out, "I don't want to see scalp, he just really wants it off of his forehead!" But he was all smiles at the end, so I guess it went over okay. She actually made a joke about it at the end. She said, "There, isn't it nice when they can comb their hair and wash their face at the same time?"

1 comment:

Junior said...

That Lucas! Gotta love it when he gets a weally short haircut that makes him look handsome. That boy knows what works for him!