Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Disappointments

Last night Lucas said, "Mom, wemembuh last year Santa left me a note saying he was sowwy he was out of the game I wanted so he bwought me something else? I bet I get anothuh note this year. I bet I don't get anything I asked for. But that's okay, I'll just put that stuff on next year's Chwistmas list."

We're experts at notes explaining lapses in events - see the example below, of which I am particularly proud!

Yo, yo, yo, check it out Dog, check it out….

David Archuleta lost a tooth last night – you know, the guy from American Idol? I went to get it and ended up hanging out with Paula, Simon, and Randy. I’m very sorry I didn’t get your tooth last night, so I left you an extra dollar.

We cool?

Peace out,

Tooth Fairy



(What you're missing is the giant picture of the Tooth Fairy I inserted from Clip Art - brilliant!) Lucas told us the other night that note made him feel so special, like he was David Archuleta's twin since they lost a tooth the same night!

No comments: