Wednesday, November 6, 2013

AC Shirt and a Movie Shot in Mobile!

Terrible picture, and I plan to take in a couple of seams, but that involves re-binding....bleh!


But more exciting, Nicholas Cage and Danny Glover shot a movie called Tokarev in Mobile recently. Here's the trailer. (Tracey, note at the beginning that he's in front of Fort Conde picking up his daughter from "school" - that's where the courthouse is.) What's super cool is that one of Drew's friends is the first kid standing on the left end of the funeral entourage - he was an extra. No, no, what's REALLY exciting is seeing buildings from your own city being the scene of shootouts and car explosions with Nicholas Cage - wow!



Lucas said it looks like a remake of Taken. Kid's so cynical....

5 comments:

BeckyW said...

Oh cool! I had heard about how nice Nicholas Cage was when he was here. I didn't expect so many scenes that I would recognize. Wonder which graveyard that was.

I think your top looks gorgeous!!

Pam said...

Great AC blouse!! I can tell the time that took! Heck, Mobile is on it's way -- and I hear quite a few movies and TV shows are filming in Atlanta.

Ann Made Studio said...

One of a kind top. It looks great,good job!
Pretty Cool for the movie.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

I heard he frequented the Fresh Market in Daphne a lot, and one of our friends worked out near him at the Battle House fitness room - he reportedly said hey - how awesome!

I fixed one armhole last night - piece of cake. I'll do the other one tonight. Dean even noticed it when I tried it on today. He looked very puzzled and said to lift my arms, then he said, "I know you worked on that a long time, but..." Very funny - he's more observant than I thought.

Junior said...

Cool! That reminds me of that Kevin Bacon movie "Death Sentence" where he's a grieving father, etc. Filmed in Columbia when we lived there....remember they used Dr.Bouknight's house in the movie?