Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Crochet magazine


Howdy! I mean Konnichiwa! We made it to Japan without incident....well, just one little one. At the airport in Houston, Lucas had to go to the restroom while we were still waiting for gate-checked bags, so I pointed him in the right direction. A couple of minutes later my phone rings with a Texas number, and when I answer, Lucas says, "Uh, mom, they won't let me back in there, so can you come get me." When he realized it was a long distance to the restroom, he turned around to come back but the gate agent stopped him. They were nice enough to let him use the phone to call me.

So the pic is from a bookstore in the hotel building, and I did in fact find a craft section...lot of good that did me! One magazine I thought was about hats turned out to be about fingernails - huh? They just used ladies in hats to pose their fake fingernails on....hmmmm.

No comments: