Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thoughts on Adam

I love Adam. He needs to join the family as one of my sons - it's that kind of love, not "boys, meet your new daddy" love. He seems terribly vulnerable and fragile - every time they compliment him he mouths "thank you." So humble. But I really wish he would stick with the ballads like Mad World - that was the best. The Led Zeppelin song (forgot the name - Alzheimer's acting up again) was lovely vocally (no, lovely is not really the word for that), but I don't like to see my boy looking so rough with the eyeliner and tough clothes. I think he could get in with the wrong crowd. Ever see Less Than Zero? I want Adam to avoid those types of friends.

And one more thing...the public who feel it necessary to comment on his gay-ness or non-gay-ness should just shut the hell up. You can't watch his you-tube videos without nasty comments all over the screen, and whose business is it? I'm just so proud of him and his very normal-looking parents who support him - it brings a tear to my eye. That's all - didn't mean to sound like my grandmother there but I had to get it off my chest.

No comments: