Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lynnstradamus

Please scroll back to "American Idolicious" - did I not predict Adam and Kris in the finals? Why were all the judges so taken aback at the announcement? They looked like they took a gut-punch when Danny got booted! I mean I can see that the guy's a little versatile, but he's also a little cocky if you ask me. Nothing approaching Anoop, but no hint of humbleness at all. So woo-hoo Kris! Momma loves you! You and Adam are both winners, oh wait, I hear retching...that'll be all.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I totally agree. I love Kris. I'd be happy with either one of them winning.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Yes, the kids asked me who I wanted to get booted last week, and I said, "all 3 of these guys are winners, they can end the show now."

Amy said...

So what do you think after the final performances last night? Even though I think that Adam is an incredible singer, I'm actually getting a little tired of his screaming high notes. He does it in EVERY song. I was glad he did Mad World again, that was my favorite of his performances. I kind of want Kris to win it now. Actually, I like them both, so I'll be happy either way.