Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Facebook Angst

Oh, I got sucked into Facebook tonight and actually completed a brief questionnaire on high school stuff. If I "tagged" you and you didn't want to be tagged, please forgive me. I've been tagged 3 times in the past week and had something like 9 friend requests I'd ignored for a month. That doesn't mean I even knew those people of course; some names I didn't recognize. Facebook scared me because I went to my online video store to line up some movies and a pop-up appeared that said did I want to list my selections on my Facebook page...How did Facebook know I was there???? Explain that to me!!! So creepy! But it is so funny to see high school people type that they're watching American Idol or whatever. Just regular people, keeping in touch. Maybe I'll type that I'm having gas or something....

2 comments:

Junior said...

Yes, I enjoyed your posting at Facebook last night. You so funny!

BB said...

I too have been trapped by Facebook. I will have to see if I can find you. I would hate to miss a status posting about gas!