Ooh, here's a little teaser of my untrimmed fabric. The beads are actually gunmetal gray.
It just begs to be framed and hung on a wall.
And here are 30 pictures of the dress in different light. I've sewn the center front together and just started felling the seam at the bottom.
Then I noticed that the seam pulls to the right from the knees down - gotta undo that and fix it.
Ignore the royal blue dress form covering - I gotta do something about that, too.
And I finally got my sewing machine back from the shop after breaking a needle attaching Dean's cuffs to his Kwik Sew fleece jacket, so I finished that today too.
The pics are really lightened up to show the details.
So I really think I can get this dress finished in time for Mardi Gras one month from today. Off to straighten a seam!