Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Fabric Site!

Okay, I don't know if I'll find a lot there to wear to work, but I found TJ's Fabrics, which is a store in Opp, Alabama, or online here for your shopping pleasure. I immediately thought of KID and Kitschy Coo, although I don't know if Amanda could get it shipped to the UK.



Isn't this too cute?!



And for you sewists with kids, check out this site for awesome appliques and embroidery machine discussions.

So this is like six degrees of Kevin Bacon, or whatever that saying is. I subscribe to Lake Martin Voice, which is written by John Coley, a hilarious realtor up there, and I left a comment for the first time on his site. Then he came to my site. (Funny how that works, seems like this is a new area of etiquette...like in Japan, you present your business card and they investigate it thoroughly, then they give you their's, and you're supposed to read it carefully - see? Okay, I digress.)

Anyway, he mentioned a friend who embroiders and has a site, so I go check out her site and find a post about TJ's Fabrics, then click her link and voila: fabulous fabric!

You're welcome!

4 comments:

KID, MD said...

Oh my goodness! Those monkies made me squeal. Whereas my credit card??

Amy Bailes said...

Oooh, thanks for posting about this store and the embroidery site. I lurves both.

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

I looked around but haven't shopped yet - do you think it's 100% cotton? Didn't say the fiber content....

KID, MD said...

I bet they are 100% cotton. They're pretty high end quilting fabrics.