Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm the King of Candyland

Well I welcomed back 7 year old Lucas tonight from his travels, and upon seeing my new shirt he said it looked like something I should wear if I was the king of Candyland. Alrighty then! Definitely for dinners out at the beach, not EVER to be worn in Mobile - that would NOT go over well. I got a stunning invisible zipper in it and just have to hem it, then I shall grace you all with pictures of my ice-cream cone shirt in action.

Tomorrow I'll show you what I picked out to make for the Betzina retreat - jeans and a button-up top - I doubt I can get all that done in 3 afternoons, but I got pants and a top done in a weekend - woohoo!!! This is the most sewing I have ever done and I thoroughly enjoyed it - no burnout. Alas, back to school and work tomorrow and karate and scouts all night long, pooh. It was fun while it lasted...

No comments: