Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Somebody Clean That Up

Lady Gaga is their coach tonight and she's dressed like Nora Dunn...or Carol Burnett dressed as Nora Dunn...so funny! She and Haley hit it off and Haley's second song was even better than the first. JLo said, "Look what you're capable of - that's why we push you baby". Haley should've told her to take a hike. The first song was great too, be-otch! So far Scotty and Lauren are so-so. James is next. I predict James and Haley in the top two. Of course, I thought Casey was going to win it.

2 comments:

Junior said...

Bingo! That's it!! She did remind me of Carol Burnett as Nora Dunn now that you mention it!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

I thought that's what she was shooting for, but maybe not. Jimmy Ivene (whatever his last name is) was cracking me up with his commentary on Gaga and Scotty being a perfect pairing.